ToS HAS NOW ENDED.
15-23 FEB 2020
The eighth edition of The Greatest Grand Tour of a Mythical Nation in the World is upon us. You've come to the right place if you plan to spend ample time in your pain cave. If you believe that honour, glory, and helping people with Parkinson's is your MO, look no further than the Tour of Sufferlandria!
To participate in ToS and enter the most epic prize pool drawing, click "Register" above. All donations made to your fundraising page will count as eligible chances (every $10 is one chance, thus $80 is 8 chances) in the prize pool.
You can also choose to start a team or join one. Note that even if you join a team, your individual fundraising efforts (donations to your page) will be yours and yours alone. TEAMS LIMITED TO 5 TOTAL MEMBERS.
Facebook is a great tool to amplify your fundraising. Facebook Fundraiser setup is different based on your location.
- U.S.-based Sufferlandrians can set up a Facebook Fundraiser from their Participant Center or using this link.
- Outside of the U.S., Sufferlandrians can use this link to set up directly on Facebook. Facebook Fundraising is available in the countries listed here.
- If you set up a Facebook Fundraiser on Facebook, email Lauren (email@example.com) to make sure you receive the prize pool entries you’ve earned.
- All participants can share their fundraising page link on Facebook.
To encourage you to start your fundraising early, we have a few incentives:
- AltRed, a betalains performance and recovery supplement, and our generous sponsor of Stage 1, will match all donations made before the start of the Tour up to $30,000!
- For every $10 you donate (or fundraise) before the start of the Tour, you earn DOUBLE CHANCES AT THE PRIZE POOL!
Want to increase your chances in the prize pool? Once you register, a fundraising page will be created for you. You can fundraise on your individual page to earn MORE chances in the prize pool! That’s right, if your friend donates on your page, you get those chances. Remember, every $10 on your page = one chance in the prize pool!
The prize pool itself is worth your donation and fundraising efforts. The knowledge that you are changing lives and helping people with Parkinson's live well today, is well worth your efforts. But there's more! As you give and/or fundraise, you can earn SWEET fundraising incentives!
Find all of your official event details HERE.
And the banter-filled official race village HERE.
In the meantime, download the Sufferfest app and set up your workout bike. Keep your fitness up this winter, try out the Sufferfest’s amazing cycling workoutsdesigned by world-class coaches with a FREE two week trial membership.
Jump to another Team DPF Event page.